The Village Hall
Kirknewton Village Hall's Official User, here to keep you up to date with all the news and upcoming events at Kirknewton Village Hall, North
signed up: 15th Apr 2014visit The Village Hall ...
Posted by Pat Edwards.
Kirknewton Parish Council
Notice of a meeting to be held on Tuesday, 16th February 2016,
at the Village Hall at 2.00pm.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Police Report
3. Mr. Kevin Parkin, Customer Liaison Officer, Northern Power Grid, to discuss the local electricity supply
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th January 2016 to be agreed and signed
5. Matters arising from the minutes:
• Potholes reported
• KVHT AGM minutes not yet available
• Westnewton Bridge works
• NALC Transparency Fund
6. Financial Report
7. Plan to upgrade alleged restricted byway to bridleway running from Milfield to above Crook House to join existing bridleway
8. Street lighting
• Letter to the Prime Minister re provisional local government funding
• Letter from Dept. of Culture, Media & Sport re mobile phone coverage
• Letter from CAN re future audit arrangements
9. Any other business
10. Date of next meeting: Tuesday, 15th March 2016, at 2.00pm