The Village Hall
Kirknewton Village Hall's Official User, here to keep you up to date with all the news and upcoming events at Kirknewton Village Hall, North
signed up: 15th Apr 2014visit The Village Hall ...
KIrknewton Parish Council
Notice of a meeting to be held on Tuesday, 21st March 2017,
at 2.00pm at the Village Hall
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Tom Forrester is Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP’s Chief of Staff, and has been invited to the meeting. Tom is attending parish council meetings in the constituency and has offered any help he and Anne-Marie are able to give. He is very well informed about the Boundary Commission’s proposed changes, and can advise what would be best for the constituency. Currently it is proposed to take Rothbury and Longhorsely out of the constituency, and put Ashington in instead!
1. Apologies for absence
2. Police Report
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st February 2017 to be agreed and signed
4. Matters arising from the minutes:
5. Financial Report
Application ref: 17NP0020 – Construction of a single storey extension at The Hut, Fleehope Farm, College Valley, NE71 6TU.
Application ref: 17NP0023 – Construction of temporary forestry track for timber extraction at land west of Fleehope Farm, NE71 6TU.
7. Parish Council Elections – Thursday, 4th May 2017
8. Boundary Commission changes
9. Broadband speeds
10. County Councillor’s Report
11. Any other business
12. Date of next meeting: Tuesday, 18th April 2017 at 2.00pm at the Village Hall